No problem I was leading you here anyway I'll finish you up...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    No problem I was leading you here anyway I'll finish you up bigot.
    Here is my statement that you think is a 'BAD AGENDA'IP

"My wife comes from a country that has huge civil unrest due to a push by Muslims for autonomy.
    She can't believe Australians have such a naive view of the world as to think it will be different here.
    In her opinion Australia is a soft target.'

Isn't your opinion that and I quote "geting on with a countries population is a better option Where such does not happen to any significant degree problems tend to arise. " Doesn't that just support what I said no evil agenda identified there.

"If they want to isolate themselves as long as they don't break the law they can do so but due to human nature suspicions and conflicts can and do arise.
    So you agree if they don't integrate there will be problems like my wifes country has experienced. No evil agenda identified there.

Those that over time keep aspects of their culture but still mix and integrate freely with others outside of it tend to be far more harmonious societies imo."
    I agree and Islam unfortunately once reaching a certain point in a foreign land, one I'm not abridged of becomes an unlawful political force, as has happened in my wife's country and countries like Lebanon, Malaysia, Albania and so on. No 'EVIL AGENDA' there on my part.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.