Was there a palestinian land, page-3

1. 353 Posts.
    I agree with you Eljay that there was a country called Palestine. What needs to be clarified is that the indigenous inhabitants were of course called Palestinians. I have seen local elderly Jewish Australian who originated from there whose passports name them as Palestinians i.e. their country of birth or residency prior to migrating to Australia.

One only has to read Mark Twain's "Innocents Abroad" which gives a clear picture of what he found there during his travels.

But that is in no way to be confused with who are and where from are the current day so called Palestinians.

How did they get to where they are? Where did they come from? Why did they come to Palestine?

Remarkably, for so-called ancient people in their so-called historical homeland, why are there no artifacts demonstrating their claimed longevity to the land? Where is their history? Their specific language? Their coins of the realm? Their kings? And the list of queries go on and on.

Amazingly, whatever is and has been discovered proves the undeniable ongoing link between the Jews and their historical homeland, a history which predates Mohammad by several thousand years.

Where were they (the misnamed Palestinians) when Jesus was wondering around Jerusalem? What was he doing? Counting their mosques? He predated Mohammad by some 600 years!

Christians today sing the psalms in churches......and have done so for several millennia. The psalms are replete with the word Jerusalem and many in fact refer to King David. Will he now be painted as a Palestinian King just as Jesus is now being tagged by Muslims as being a "Palestinian"? May as well then call every Jew who lived in that era "Palestinians" too.

But they are not to be confused with the so called "current day Palestinians" who historically can be shown to have drifted down to Palestine seeking work when the early day Zionists began in the late 1800's to clear the swamp infested desolate land so well described by Twain.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.