BIS 0.92% $3.30 bisalloy steel group limited

See what happens when u start me on bis.First its intriguing...

1. 9,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    See what happens when u start me on bis.
    First its intriguing Germany buying 100 boxers for Germany.
    OK another Nato country but Germany.?They have lge capacity armor plate capacity,maybe its producing to capacity with demand from UK and Nato countries.But it leaves open future Nato contracts.
    The US can only be impressed with Australia,but specifically bisalloy supplying German certified armor plate for Germany's military. etc

Then we have the Australian govt allocating billions to increase the UK and US submarine industrial base.$3b in the US case.

My understanding is Australia has the technology to supply the hull steel,the cables and the nuclear valves.Bisalloy says they will commence hull deliveries in 2025.To who?
    We are not expecting the AUKUS built subs till 2040's.Yes hull steel is 'sometimes 'supplied up to a decade before sub completion.But thats like 2 decades.Who does bis plan to make 2025 deliveries to.?

Now that it appears we are out of the dog house with Rheinmetall,Hanwha has stated bis is of strategic importance when all is combined appears strong potential earnings.
    ps really even a politician when giving other countries like the US and UK billions to increase their sub industrial base surely they would demand some contracts for the hull steel which bis will equal or exceed the US/UK stds.
    On such/if such announcement made imo only i repeat 3.50 to 4 sp..

ps taking into account the US production rate ,even UK when investment by Australia taken into account.no decade its 2 per year US and 1 or 2 per 4 years.
    ps and i hope our govt had the nuts to say the UK must buy some sub hull steel from Australia not all from the French,it only makes sense is the French providing the UK to expand their sub industrial base.? no way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
0.030(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.34 $3.23 $70.02K 21.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 275 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.31
  Change
0.030 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.27 $3.34 $3.24 4265
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.