CUV 0.40% $15.00 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I have no opinion on the premise of this thread, but we will all...

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952

I have no opinion on the premise of this thread, but we will all find out if it's true or not in the coming months as shareholder registry updates come to hand, facts and figures will tell the story. Facts are always interesting and the very good Chair address in Sydney which was posted the other day contained an interesting fact which I enjoyed: "we now have three investor relations experts over three continents." Now for last nights Clinuvel figures: In Europe UR9.F 300 shares traded, in the states depository receipts - CLVLY just 179 traded. And the very best, apples for apples comparison stock to Clinuvel is the high risk and loss making Disc Medicine who have a market cap of $1.2 Billion AUD (equivalent to a CUV price of $24) despite flunking an EPP phase 2 with their lead drug candidate. Last nights trade figures for Disc; nearly 300000 shares traded for about $10 Million USD value in just one session, or about $15 Million AUD, for a company that is many, many years away from making a single dollar of profit if they can survive long enough to gain an approval and bring a product to market. I will continue to monitor and track these figures because I consider them an interesting comparison, there is none better actually as EPP right now is the primary concern for both companies. Funnily enough, the much lower valued company in CUV enjoys an absolute EPP monopoly and prints cash from that while running a Phase 3 into blockbuster Vitiligo , while higher valued Disc runs some Phase 1 and 2s. Encouragingly, despite their Phase 2 EPP flunk Disc has no problem attracting investor interest and a very high valuation. Therefore Clinuvel which is the much more advanced and exciting company (apparently even with a skin tanning/bronzing product to come), which is generating so much cash they can afford a share buyback and employ three IR experts on three continents, should probably attract similar or even greater interest at some point.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.00
Change
0.060(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $751.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.95 $15.17 $14.92 $747.0K 49.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 722 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.05 175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.93
  Change
0.060 ( 0.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.98 $15.15 $14.92 2654
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.