AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

We deserve to be at 8c at least

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Just looking at the one year chart for AVB, we were at 8c around March just when copper was attempting to break 2.3$. It has punched to above 2.36$ as i post.

Back then things were a lot riskier for AVB.

Since March, AVB has declared commercial production, signed on to the CentroGold project and released the scoping study for PBE. The plant has reached 96% recovery (just shy of the 97% target) and easily surpassed the 3000 tonnes a quarter. Money made has been put towards developing PBE and we are getting closer and closer to trucking the ore sometime in the first half of 2017. In fact the pre-feasibility is due this quarter as well.

With a cash balance of 19$ USD (24.5m AUD), ZERO debt and operating stage one, we most certainly deserve to be around 8c (or a rough market cap of 200m). The market is currently placing no value on PB which is a much larger project than AN and also CentroGold which could be huge.

Will we see 8c by Xmas? I don't know for sure but i do know that eventually the big shareholders will want a return on their 8c investment and they are big names in mining finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.