AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I would agree on all of those points. I would say that it is...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    I would agree on all of those points.

I would say that it is level playing field in the eyes of the law though. When they granted the 2011 injunction the court said that it isn't about weighing up the financial worth of both parties and deciding where the balance of convenience lies. It is about looking at the "wrong" the injunction seeks to prevent. And in this case the injunction seeks to prevent AVQ from mining land which they may not be entitled to. If AVQ had been allowed to mine the land over the last few years and SMM ended up winning imagine what sort of a shit storm that would cause. If they went under then that would be an unfortunate result of the way the law works.

If the injunction is lifted next week that is a pretty big indicator of the outcome of the whole thing. It basically shows that the Court of Appeal agree that AVQ are entitled to mine the land.

I especially agree on the buying at these prices too. It may go a lot lower if the injunction isn't lifted next week though. But to me that doesn't mean all that much and I would happily continue buying. Blue skies in a few months IMO Patience will be rewarded IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.