We have enough evidence already

1. 80,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    We have enough evidence already for a trial and conviction of one very guilty party to yesterday's tragedy in Sydney ---------

It's us

We are guilty. Every single one of us. It is us who have allowed the situation in Australia to degrade so badly that we do not provide welfare housing, proper care, good mental health care for people.

It is us - we have allowed our politicians to let the responsibility of the society and government to provide such welfare housing and care slide - we avoided it.

We as a country - allowed councils and states and federal authorities to act like it's 'someone else's problem'

to house the population - to house the homeless

we chased them from camps ---- where we expected them to go? we didn't care - they were to be 'not our problem'

Just before I left Tasmania to go OS a few years back - one morning when I was up in the dark and walking to my early gym - though a huge park area and then onto bush tracks - I saw a team of copper out with the LED torches searching bushes for homeless camps

it was a regular occurrence ----------- they would arrive before light - to wake homeless people sleeping under a tarp ------------ and 'move them on'

? to where? -------------- somewhere else

that scenario has and is played out all over Australia - on a daily basis

Yesterday ---------- one of them with mental problems ended up in a Bondi Beach shopping mall ------------ and mentally cracked - with a knife and some kind of delusions

what did we expect???????

WE ---------- are guilty

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.