You know its sad when the only thing you can bet on at your club...

1. 4,610 Posts.
    You know its sad when the only thing you can bet on at your club is if a player is leaving!

I tell you what Delta I will take a bet on the Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle game!

I will bet $50 that Fremantle will win, but this time you need to punt it on Sportsbet before the game with evidence so there is no hiding a loss.
    Only 50 im putting a bit more than that on Freo to win.So any way fool the crows travel to Syd with 13 players on their injury list many of whom are key players to play a team with talent to burn.Before the game we lose our only running back we have left,in the process of the game we lose 3 more players 2 to concussion (you see at the crows we put our heads over the ball) and with all this we lose by 24 points.Now lets look at Port.No injuries to speak of ,Cornes last game and playing a team with bad form and you got smacked,you had your pants pulled down and smacked by a team willing to get the hard ball.And my little awkward friend I did notice the grand stands empting quickly with 10 minutes to go,what a disgrace couldn't even hang around to farewell the professional tagger playing his last game like most of his last 7 games to bloody scared to get hurt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.