Weatherill’s 80,000 litres of diesel an hour solution to SA energy crisis, page-54

1. 9,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17148
    I brought this up a while ago. This is showing the failure of renewable energy supplying reliable energy suppliers. But the Greens and ALP won't say that - instead they are going to burn fossil fuels prior to the election so the State won't be reminded about power backouts. They are bloody hypocrites and you will not hear a word from the Greens or ALP because they want to maintain the fantasy of renewable energy and collect their wages and hence hush hush the lights are on this election campaign. Scumbags.

Here is the original post a while ago in a different thread and a relevant quote in italics below Post #: 25748178:
    "Which now takes me to the point of this rant. Too many idiots in political parties confuse houses energy requirements with those of business - the scale in demand is quantum. I find the Greens totally and utterly inconsistent and a blight on the political landscape btw, and them holding any balance of power is akin to sending Australia back to the dark ages. South Australia is already there with its blackouts and if I was a voter there every blackout I would hope the lights be turned off first for those who voted for the Greens LOL. I note the Greens have agreed with the SA gov to allow building a gas fired power station and buying a few diesel generating units later this year the hypocrites - why, well they don't want voters reminded of blackouts at the next State election next summer there and personally I would have thought they would have been happy with a carbon free economy when the lights are out during election time the hypocrites."

Good to see the newspapers has woken up to this con, albeit for SA the Green fantasy has decimated manufacturing there.

All IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.