WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

Their business model is licensing their IP for others to build....

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Their business model is licensing their IP for others to build. I think it will be a very lucrative business for us.

If we get that far. Let's hope we do.

Although, depending on where the company is at growth-wise, as long as 'an offer too good to refuse' is an offer too good to refuse, then it's not all bad. A bird in the hand.... cool.png

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

From Eureka Report - Sept 2020

I suppose one option is that one of these companies that you’re talking to, like in China or somewhere, just decides to buy you.

When you’re working for a start-up, and I have been doing this for so many years already, there’s always the question in the air of when will someone buy you out. Clearly, that’s how this industry works, as soon as you prove yourself, as soon as your technology is out there in the market and proven, the big guys look at it and say this is something we need and they come out and make an offer. I clearly can’t rule that out.

From my experience a start up that focusses on let’s get ourselves sold ends up having to sell at a much cheaper price because they don’t set up the right infrastructure, they don’t have a strong backbone to say no if they don’t get a good offer.I am totally focused on making Weebit a strong, solid company that can grow and even if nobody comes and gives us an offer we can grow and become a major player in the memory market.

If one of these days someone comes with a very good offer – you get an offer you can’t refuse you don’t refuse, right, but I want to be able to say no and to continue to work if the offer isn’t good enough. I don’t want to sell the company for peanuts.

Okay, well we’ve taken enough of your time, Coby, thanks very much for talking to us.

Okay, thank you.

disallowed link/investment-news/weebit-nano-soars-as-chinese-semiconductor-market-makes-its-move/148686

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.