thanks to everyone this...

1. 10,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    thanks to everyone this week....deltatrader,fibanarchery,mitta,cleo,strauss and many others.
    big education week for me ,keeping eyes on you ....i trade for short term, dont do day trading but now i,m out of work, this is an avenue for some grocery money. Wont be too committed though, i dont have the software or the knack for DT stuff, good fun though....thumbs up to you all for the experience
    Had to drive down to the central coast today, so closed out of VHL and NXR as i couldnt watch things.....bugger!!!! NXR did a great run after i got out at 3.3
    Anyway, got a good learning experience from you all and a chance to interact here and theres...one bloke i would love to ignore, but its good to see something unpleasant now and then....think he got out on parole and jumped from thread to thread, bashing everyone and everything in sight....crikey!!
    So, learnt a few things and hopefully a tip will drop my way next week to help with some drink money
    Currently holding....BML,ICG,MPJ,BDI,RIE and a few others, just so you know i'm trying!!! One thing learnt though....keep the focus narrowed down, i tend to dive into everything at once
    thanks again folks....hope next week is good for all of us

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.