XJO 0.01% 7,750.0 s&p/asx 200

Weekend Charting and Chat - 23rd June 2017, page-26

1. 2,073 Posts.
    Hi @Tanotfa, I did previously read your post #:25458768, but I missed that beautiful parallelogram on your chart formed by your thick yellow and purple lines.

I’m afraid there’s just a bit too much information on the one chart for my ageing brain to be able to decipher it all and a series of charts, each with a single feature, would be much easier to follow. If there are some other Fib relationships there that I’ve missed then they reinforce the notion that 5956 was a major top.

Also, my investment demons are currently strongly urging me to be bullish and invest and that’s usually a good sign that a significant drop is imminent, so I am not cautiously bullish but I agree with your sentiment that lower prices lie ahead.

There's a long term semi-log trendline from the 1992 low that might provide support at 5250ish in Oct-Nov.

Sir Young Maxi, I think I can compete with you in the gray hair and wrinkles department and I will continue to try and learn from you. My best regards to you young man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.