AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Technically the project is behind schedule because two critical...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Technically the project is behind schedule because two critical path items have not been delivered in Q2 as per the schedule.
    Doesn't mean that the project can't make up time. Anyway we've flogged this one to death. As I said I'm more frustrated with the lack of work announced for Stage 2 and Stage 3.
    One of the main reasons given for both CR's was for this work.
    Here's a couple of lines from the first CR announcement way back in October 2013.

"In parallel with Stage 1, finance has been allocated for infill drilling and mining studies at Stage 2."

"This financing also provides for continuation of Avanco’s regional exploration programme. The Company owns 100% of an extensive and highly prospective Carajas Copper exploration portfolio. Drill testing seeking the next discovery at Stage 3 will be ongoing throughout 2014."

Remember this was finance secured by a CR in October 2013.

No Redonred, I don't down ramp for buying more shares. All my spare money at the moment is tied up in other companies that aren't as good as AVB.
    Why down ramp? Because I will always say what I believe and I will apologize if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.