AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have no problem if tough decisions have to be made for the...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I have no problem if tough decisions have to be made for the benefit of the majority provided that consideration is made for those who don't benefit. An off the cuff remark can be sometimes be ill thought out and perhaps regrettable. I don't know if past history means MW is deserving of the criticism levelled but the decision has to be based on what is best for the company and their corporate obligations. From what I have read so far, most are happy with the recent decisions made by our board. We should perhaps leave it at that.
    I'm a strong believer that people do get what they deserve in the end. That end may be only their reputation. It's the only personal thing from our life that everybody leaves behind.

In other words we shouldn't let a "mob mentality" develop where we can blame all our past woes on one individual. If one person could be such a major influence then that means that the rest were weak.

For argument I could put a element of doubt on how our Brazilian lawyer is justifying his pay packet. We're still waiting on a FML. We were led to believe he had connections. For example, my brother is a property developer and he talks with the Queensland government ministers on a regular basis to speed up red tape and bypass road blocks.

Brazil would be wide open to this way of doing business. It happens all over the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.