AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awoonga, With all due respect...this is BS. The costs of this...

1. 10,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Awoonga,

With all due respect...this is BS.

The costs of this project will be measured in tens of millions of dollars per year...and that is just stage 1. Spending on a necessary wages bill is small change in comparison and the real costs won't be known until the reserves/feasibility come out. They will also have been advancing their other projects, soil testing, auger drilling etc. Keep in mind they have made one saving already this month, no more Garrison bills! In the past 10 weeks they have published an excellent mineral resource, raised $23 million and found a Chairman worthy of chairing the board...

It's also obvious from the DNPM site that there was some small regulatory issue with the environmental licence which has now been corrected. The fact it was done so fast on all sides bodes well as far as I can see. These guys are building a mine not a 3 story block of flats...sometimes the project takes longer than we'd like but that doesn't mean they are not on track.

Much as Towie was suggesting earlier, a watched kettle never boils!

I still think there is a very good chance we'll see a mining licence this week but if we don't the quarterly, were I would expect to get an update, is only a week away....news is close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.