AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I've only made a few sparse comments here on the AVB thread. I'm...

1. 144 Posts.
    I've only made a few sparse comments here on the AVB thread. I'm a fairly self critical person, but I try not to take myself too seriously. I can see there are many fellow posters, far more qualified than myself, that do some heavy lifting in terms of researching & sharing useful info for fellow AVB'ers, ( which is sincerely appreciated - thank you ) whose investment advice I would trust well before giving any advice of my own to others. I do however wish to remind others here who are becoming anxious, that AVB have never given a definitive timeline, look at the March quarterly (page 4 I think it is from memory), and it gives best timelines only. We are only 3 weeks behind the best (therefore the most optimistic) timelines indicated, and that was quite some time ago. Much could have happened to create further delays. Maybe some person critical to the timely arrival of our anticipated news has become ill or incapacitated, for example. That would not in itself, be newsworthy, but it may be having an effect. There are many other similar, simple scenarios that could have happened in the interim. I would only start becoming concerned if there was no updated information in a months time. When under emotional strain, there may be a few over - anxious posters who read too much into the information we have, which is very understandable when there is so much to look forward to, the anticipation is excruciating! The only real information I trust, is what I know, and is often gained in hindsight - not what I or others speculate about. So at the risk of sounding boring &/or repetitive, we shall have to wait patiently for further news, which will come when it is appropriate, and has been considered properly. In my line of work, I always try to make sure that the details have been check most thoroughly. I have come to detest rushing, as it often creates more problems than it solves. I am also becoming anxious, but would be more concerned if there were i's not being dotted, and t's not being crossed. It is my own personal experience that being thorough can often take some considerable time, maybe more-so when there are government departments involved. Would love to have some better news to share, but I think we shall know enough in a month to 6 weeks. Then I'll re-evaluate my decision about whether or not to persist with AVB. Meanwhile, AVB has been quite steadily increasing in value, giving the opportunity to set some stops at higher prices, that are in line with my thinking, (or lack thereof.) So, IMO, don't panic just yet. There will be plenty of time for that later.
    I too, am disappointed that I am not important enough to be considered equally with the professionals and corporate's in this world of investing, but that's the way it is. But I can remove my money any time I like and park it elsewhere.

Keep calm if you can.

Best of luck to all AVB holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.