AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

farlap, I'm grumpy because there are two fundamental...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    farlap,

I'm grumpy because there are two fundamental deliverables that companies are judged on.

1. The quality of your product
    2. The time it takes to deliver

As I have stated previously I am a project manager working for a construction company that earns over $600 million per annum. I have managed $50 million dollar projects lasting about 12 months. We don't just produce quarterly reports, we produce daily, weekly and monthly reports.

Every step of the way we answer to our client and our company board. Time is critical. Any delays have to be notified within 2 weeks. Delays cost money, not only to us but also to our client.

A months lost production for our client due to delays can run into the $millions.

No one has been able to answer why it has taken 13 months for a $58 million loan that requires a $12 million guarantee when we have $35 million in the bank.

If we could have secured the $58 million say 12 months ago, would anybody say right now that we are not 12 months behind schedule?

I'm also grumpy because people keep re-starting the clock for AVB. "All is forgiven, once we start producing we'll make $millions!"

I'm also grumpy because we keep hearing how talented our management are. Where are the deliverables to make a judgement on?

I'll ask once again, what is the last CR being spent on? No exploration updates.

May be all will be revealed in the Q2 Report. I'm starting to have my doubts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.