AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Awoonga Your logic is screwy and this is not a building...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Awoonga

Your logic is screwy and this is not a building construction job....and the company have said all along that there are conditions precedent. Those conditions include a reserves statement and a full mining licence. That's what we are all waiting on, some with more patience than others.

AVB do not have a workforce of hundreds halfway through the building process which would cost heaps if there were time delays. This is still the planning part of the cycle and before they can start they have to have the planned criteria fulfilled. That is what will ensure they get heir project done on time and I imagine we will hear more about that process as it unfolds.

You can be as impatient as you like and as grumpy as you like but I don't think you are being terribly rational about this process. They are awaiting government departments to sign off on the project and despite your earlier post about coercing bureaucracies into timely decisions, they are more or less on time. I would be seriously surprised if they don't want this through as badly as the rest of us but I hope they are showing more equanimity with the DNPM etc as they have to deal with them time and again with all their future projects as well as getting final approval on this one. Would hate to see them put someone importants nose out of joint!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.