AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am with KK its always about the next ANN. Just remind...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I am with KK its always about the next ANN.

Just remind yourselves of where AVB are trying to Mine it is not a Country like Australia where things have a process. Brazil is a weird & wonderful place without the Professionalisms associated with more developed Countries.

In a place like that time lines are no important enough to get things moving faster it happens when it happens & if someone is making out like the Big Dog on the block he/she might make things alot more difficult & time consuming. In Aust we have ways to proceed past rediculous delays etc......
    Its not a word to use lightly but "Third World" Countries or those near enough to being one are "Extremely" difficult to work in & work with.

If Brazil decided to hold the FML untill September then there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.
    SO you wait or sell & buy back later or sell and move on.

I dont directly blame AVB Board for not putting an ANN out with minor info or info we already have as a filler like someone said above. A filler ANN would be negative on the Co IMO it like saying we tried but failed but we are still trying.

NO ANN is as good/bad as its going to get so why bitch & moan about it when its out of your control the Co has not failed or let you down they are doing their job & its taking longer to get there which is not under their control either.

IMO the situation does not warrant a BS ANN so turn your Computers off for a week and check in every Friday or weekend to see whats happenned. Waste of time discussing same/similar things every day.

I will have my coffee now & take a squizz at the charts which tell me all is good in AVB ATM.
    A FML will make it all even better but hey it is what it is & we have to deal with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.