WLD 0.00% 4.0¢ wellard limited

I am expecting the company is going to make loss in 2017 FY and...

1. 403 Posts.
    I am expecting the company is going to make loss in 2017 FY and 2018 FY. Since the beef price remain high, if not goes up, but the sale volume is going to decrease by 25%-30% in those two financial years due to the shortage of the cattles. So does the gross margin will be down by 25%, the the expenses remain almost the same.

The company is not prepared adequently for the cyclical downtime of Australian cattle supply, at least they are not aware of any cyclical downtime in Feb 2016, when they still ordered Kelpie to come. The company does not need any extra shipping capacity in 5 years. Brazil is growing, but it still accounts a very small portion of the company revenue. And due to their long history of logistics problem, it would not grow very fast. If the company is lucky enough, the bank does not wind up the company after they make two years financial loss, then we will see it break even in 2019 FY when the stock is 10 cents.

Shearer would not achieve the level of EBIT as thought, as she is on charter, not the same profit margin as exporting their own cattles.
    resul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174057 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 18799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.