SRR 0.00% 2.1¢ sarama resources ltd

look, the drill results are good but that won't make a...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    look, the drill results are good but that won't make a company - especially in a non-bull market

I don't buy that management didn't do a resource upgrade to save money. they didn't have enough data to support doing a resource upgrade, as they only completed 40% of the drill program.

PEAs are cheap and it's an entry level study (and they shouldn't take this long). I don't know what you mean by PP? but the way it works is you normally do a PEA -> PFS -> DFS -> mine plan -> production. it's very early days. along this journey you have drilling for resource upgrades and the approval process.

the sheer fact that management didn't raise $5M+ at higher prices was a big mistake. I pointed that out at the time. management were waiting for the market to recover and didn't want to raise any money. now the share price has lost 75% of the IPO raise price and 50% lower than the raise a few months ago, and management need to go back to the market and raise money at dirt cheap prices.

if they raise another $1-2M, that wil be good for a quarter or two but they wont make any progress. this will be 2-3 cents by the end of the year, if that happens

unfortunately, even if it was a bull market, companies that are making no progress don't see good share holder returns. so considering this isn't a bull market, the market is absolutely punishing managements decision and the lack of progress...and the market sniffs a cap raising at cheaper prices to (potentially) finish off the PEA (which should have been fully funded).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107916 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.