AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

FHi Cheetah, donkey and noodles is an interesting soup dish,...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    FHi Cheetah, donkey and noodles is an interesting soup dish, tastes like corned beef, delicious, but you probably know that being a well travelled gent... be careful, after I ate it I had a tendency to kick out at people standing too close behind me. Unfortunately I am back in NZ , would loved to have shared a few jars of Tsingtao with you and hoofed it around Beijing for the night....

Farlap

I am quite sorry to hear that.  I will have some D&N in your honour plus some chicken tongue salad (a personal favourite).

Amusing observation about Piast.  We have our share of contrarians on the board, no doubt.  Maybe they are, like heart attacks, Gods way of helping us maintain perspective.

I agree about the announcement.  I may be wrong (someone will tell me) but I think it's huge!  The excitement just radiates out from the screen.  And this is a crew that gets excited about very little.  I honestly think that when the history of this company is written (remembering that only the winners get to write history) we will wonder how we missed the importance of the tenements mentioned in today's ann.

So why no market reaction?  Fully answered already by the smart ones on this board.  The market doesn't give a fig for the promise of future income, at least not in this sector.  Analysts and Fundies reward/punish cash flow this quarter; forget about next F/Y much less the one after.  But if you can see past the short term market sentiment and appreciate the fundamental value of a company, then you make serious dosh.  It's not rocket surgery, but it does require a little bit of discipline and just a little bit of courage.

I have never offered a SP prediction and I won't now (sorry happy hoppy).  I do think the market will reward finance approval, but not to the degree we hope.  Nor drill results (unless they are spectacular).  But once we begin putting numbers on the credit side of the balance sheet, I.e. prove our capacity to mine and sell ore, then our reserves and other assets will be reassessed and accorded something approaching a true market price.   I can't wait - and fortunately won't have to for long!

Catch you next time Farlap

Cheetah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.