What a set up by the bullies., page-78

1. 35,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

A common theme that seems to be promoted by Hanson supporters is that she doesn't hate Muslims ( and I'm happy to take her word on that ) but that she hates Islam.

Now, I'm not a religious person so I'm not here to stick up for religions, but isn't hating Islam just a bit stupid ?

For sure there are branches within the Islamic faith that are filled with ratbags and terrorists that claim that they are killing in the name of Islam. But of course, they're not really doing that. They are just pieces of scum furthering some agenda and using Islam as an excuse.

If Islam was all about killing everyone that isn't a Muslim as has been suggested then the world would be at war permanently. It would be world war three . It would be Iraq on a global scale. By now we'd probably all be dead.

We all know plenty of Muslims that practice their faith and go about their lives in peace. There are millions, maybe billions amongst us.

Just as there are millions of good Christians and a few batsheet crazy ones. But we don't condemn Christianity because of the behaviour of a few do we ? We could refer to the old testament if we wanted to but of course we've moved on from that.

I know Pauline doesn't hate Muslims personally just as I'm sure she doesn't hate Asians either. What she doesn't get is she is enabling people that do.
    This repeating of hating the Islamic faith is a perfect example of that.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.