What amazes me about the logic of some Aussies to vote for Labor...

1. 5,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    What amazes me about the logic of some Aussies to vote for Labor is similar to running a business.

If you employed a Managing Director and he sent the company into liquidation because of ridiculous decisions and all staff were now on the dole, would you applaud him/her?

If you employed a person to carry out a task within a set budget and the cost blew out 100 fold, would you continue to emply this person?

If you had a security company to stop people entering your premises and he continually let people come in, would you continue to employ this person?

If you had a change of management constantly in your business, with internal fighting, knifing each other, ridiculing each other, do you think this business would be profitable?

If you answered Yes to any of the above, your job is next to go.

These Rudd voters are the people that only look at the face of the party, not the policies of the party. Kevin Rudd is a pathetic, childish, egotistical little man. Did I mention he is a liar also.

Australia, vote wisely as I could not stand another term of Labors incompetence.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.