ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hello muppet The fact they are willing to cover and put their...

1. 183 Posts.
    Hello muppet

The fact they are willing to cover and put their name on the line means they do believe that the company fits the bill as far as their other coverages are concerned.

I do agree that most research companies would be using the same data and information freely available to the market but it also brings new investors and provides an introduction to a wider audience that may not necessarily be aware of the company as you and I.

As for value, we often ask here in HC what the advantages and disadvantages are with the company, assessing what sort of value other people are placing on its progress and sometimes even asking other people for SP projections. I believe research is another form of this interaction between investors. They are free to put a number based on their research as people are free to validate that number and invest as they see fit.

Put it this way, an anns regarding a deal will never be replaced by a research done on the company but its better to have coverage than none at all. People thought the last presentation was useless but from that we gained some insights to the company and or validation of what we already knew. This is sort of the same thing. I say lets see what those analysts think of our little minnow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $27.13K 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1981203 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 757562 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 271012
Last updated 15.31pm 20/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.