AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Directors have nothing to lose from this deal. They likely get...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Directors have nothing to lose from this deal. They likely get to keep their jobs. They get a big cash cheque for the holdings and options. They no longer have to worry so much about finding finance for their projects.

I see at as a great deal for Avanco. It will be onwards and upwards only the owners have changed. How this will be viewed by the Brazilians I do not know. And that is the only things causing me to hesitate on remaining an owner of Avanco through OZL. Maybe OZL will put avanco management on contracts to make sure they stay put.

So this is business...I don't like it...we were finally getting to that sweet spot that we have all been waiting for...but sometimes you have to swim with the current instead of fighting it. After the Pantera and Centro announcements I myself was getting ready to buy more AVB shares this week. And obviously I wasn't the only one thinking that way.

So now the only real questions that should be concerning holders is:
    -Do I want to be an OZL shareholder and continue with Avanco and our Brazilian projects?
    -Do I think OZL and Avanco have the ability together to progress Centro, Pantera, PB etc...?
    -Do I think these projects can be developed more efficiently and rapidly under the OZL ownership?
    - And most importantly. Do I think OZL and it's shareprice will benefit through ownership of Avanco?

It's tough for many of us who were willing to go the long haul with AVB ( Speaking of which. How are you going @kingkev ? )
    I guess I'm saying..Love the projects and the potential but don't love the entity it falls under!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.