AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

You all seem to be forgetting, that the market value for a share...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You all seem to be forgetting, that the market value for a share of AVB was about $0.07. That's how much money the majority of market participants thought it was worth. It doesn't matter if it was $0.25 8 years ago. It doesn't matter if it has the potential to be $0.25 in a couple of years time. Its worth in the market right now, was $0.07.

So yes, somebody comes and says to the board "I'll pay your shareholders $0.16 per share but only with your recommendation" It would be a negligent board that refused such an offer.

Consider my house I bought as a fixer upper. Before the GFC it might have been worth $500K. But the market has changed and now people are only prepared to pay $150K in my suburb. Sure with a lot of renovation I might be able to get $500K for it with a lot of work in 3 years time, it has that potential. If someone offered you $300K for it right now, what would you do?

Personally, I'd take the money, as it is well over the current market rate, and then re-invest it in similar opportunities. You may not, but the economically rational thing to do, as the AVB directors have done, is to take the offer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.