KSN 4.48% 7.0¢ kingston resources limited

When you stack up the DFS into the present 65c AUD/USD $2400oz...

1. 12,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    When you stack up the DFS into the present 65c AUD/USD $2400oz Gold numbers we must surely be looking at NPV north of A$2.2Billion

"I believe that KSN is currently undervalued, especially considering the current metal prices and inflation in CAPEX costs to replace the plant. The current market cap only reflects the Mineral Hill project and plant, but there is potential for additional value from neighboring resources to be tolled or through a joint venture partnership. This is just my opinion."

So what value can one put on "neighbouring" PNG Gold project with HUGE exploration upside

In the present BULLISH Gold Silver marketplace if it was IPO'd (maybe an option?)

what kind of value would it list at .... A$20mill + cash backing?

"I am eagerly anticipating the end of the CR negativity." .... the SP was trending nicely with the rising Gold price to be dumped on 6.5c fully underwritten raise ..

And of course, mgmt doing some major PR ... talk about under-the-radar operators

I was LRS S/H for many couple years and that MD was a PR magician ... of course on the back of Lithium FOMO ....we S/H have seen a cap top billion on great promotion of the drillbit results and JORC upgrades ... DFS etc huge investment from funds/Instos/Pros and LRS still couple years from production but their market cap is large enough to be able to raise the CAPEX if Lithium can move higher from present and get the sales agreements in place...

Disc- SOLD my LRS position to BUY more KSN recently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $150.1K 2.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 22856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 291566
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.