G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

What happened to our diamonds ?, page-6

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi all,
    I did an investigation of this on the ASX history file earlier on this year, the information is
    available if you go back to MUS ASX 2015. There are 47 of them ,that's all, they were part of a
    test sample of the Save River region of Mozambique, the bottom tip of the country. All of
    this on MUS ASX announcements. The 47 diamonds were put into storage in Mozambique
    in a bank vault I presume, awaiting the lifting of a Mozambiquan law PROHIBITING the export
    of diamonds. Whether this law was lifted in 2017, I don't know. Anyway I in March-April went to
    a diamond website (as the carats size of our diamonds are there for you to look at ASX MUS) you can see
    their colour in the accompanying pics. I used that diamond website, to estimate or is that guesstimate
    that in the first half of this year, they were worth - if sold around Au$90,000.
    You can do the same exercise, and guesstimate their worth for yourselves. Note, in 2015 CJ and Cobus
    weren't in Mustang, and that it was run by another team, who were bought out in a reverse takeover by CJ and Cobus in the first half of 2016 (see Davisite's posts on the subject).

Hope it helps a bit

Bluequartz
    Last edited by Bluequartz: 07/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.