FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I was hoping we would have seen some more clarity come out of...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

I was hoping we would have seen some more clarity come out of the mid terms in the US, unfortunately we have all witnessed one can only describe as a situation that is almost the complete opposite - with an increased amplification of rhetoric and heightened polarization both locally and globally on both economic and political fronts. Good luck trying to predict anything in that environment.

What does all this mean for FDM - IMO markets like a degree of stability and respect/preservation of precedents. With the current backdrop I think we will see the market vacillate for a while to come until it starts to see some concrete pillars re-appear upon which it can once again garner traction. No doubt FDM that if FDM keeps delivering its drilling results and production numbers this will have some impact but the real unlocking of value for this business will come when we start to see some re-emergence of the global levers that intrinsically impact all oil based operations (interestingly these levers can be both good and bad news globally and FDM can benefit in both scenario's). IMO we are in as good a position as we could hope for and this unfortunately is now just a waiting game - with the company operationally growing in the interim and thus the end prize ever expanding .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.