FAR 1.16% 43.5¢ far limited

Yes, well I originally tried to work out how much each...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Yes, well I originally tried to work out how much each additional well might be worth in terms of additional area proven and net pay obtained and that didn't include proving connectivity its all just a rough guess I made to try and get a handle on things just like you are doing - you may want to have a look at one of the full spreadsheets again, on the right hand side there is a breakdown attempt. All a bit out of date I'm afraid, and for one reason and another having difficulty concentrating and applying myself to an update, but you could get a general idea from what's there.

In any event we don't really have the info, but I was originally basing it on 20-25sq extra proven per successful appraisal well, and that's just a guess too. Successful connectivity testing might be able to prove up more than that? The areal breakdown I'm referring to doesn't actually affect the share values on the tables for any given amount of reserves/resources eg 500mb 75% proven but does give you an idea of how that resource may be made up.

Also you can bung in some pretty fancy numbers into the breakdown if you like just to get an idea of what is possible and 300sq km at 30m net pay easily would get us 2 - 3 billion barrels but the market won't buy that at the moment and neither will I (I just suspect the outer green area would be a lot thinner than that and at the moment the JV hasn't indicated any inclination to put down a well in this area north or south and find out).

Bit of a ramble
    pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ $10.50K 24.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20531 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 154071 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 2733
Last updated 11.43am 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.