Well, since you are asking about plans to become rich, in crypto...

1. 1 Posts.
    Well, since you are asking about plans to become rich, in crypto I believe the first step is to get some initial capital. I think participation in different airdops is a good start. I have known people who managed to score good $k. For some it's like a daily job. And like you requested, it requires no trading, lol.

Myself, I have always been more of a classical investor. Buying now - selling later.
    But after i accidentally managed to bag $10k with a random airdrop such method of distribution caught my attention.

At the moment I am participating in the Prom Network testnet campaign. So as for getting rich, it is currently my best bet.
    Actually its two campaigns at once.

One is a Delegate campaign that requires to test the testnet. You earn points from various actions on the testnet and those who end up with the most points will become the Delegates. The reward will be a big load of tokens for community governance. Although I won't be able to sell them, but I will use the to earn future fees.

The second is a Validator campaign. It runs on Zealy and the lucky few winners will receive the rank of Validators with a future share in the network profits (2%). I have always wanted to become a Validator in some mainnet, but getting a node has always been a problem, since i don't have the money fo it. So i see this opportunity as my lucky chance.

Has any one of you managed to get a governance role on any project?
    Or maybe some of you are already my fellow competitors on the Prom network, lol?
    Last edited by Dyakoff: 24/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.