MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

What on Earth is Going on with MCT?

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Third time lucky - what on earth is going on with this company?
    They have been drilling seemingly forever yet waiting for assay results for even longer. To the best of my knowledge, it takes about 6 weeks for turnaround of assay results.
    In late December, the company reported awaiting 87 assay results. We’re now in June and to I don’t see that the company has reported 87 assays, let alone the additional drilling awaiting assay.
    Everybody knows that the labs are crazy busy in the current commodity environment, but this is ridiculous.
    By way of comparison, there are other Kookynie explorers who report when they start & finish drilling. Approximately 5 weeks assay results are reported.
    I believe AC & RC assaying take about the same time.
    Then add to this the resignation of Mathew Longworth, followed shortly thereafter by the moving aside of Jason Livingstone from Managing Director/CEO to Technical Director, with an event of this importance buried at the end of a report about assay results.
    And who is JL's replacement? A CEO on $60k/year.
    In short, something simply doesn’t add up – at least to my way of thinking.
    And the more times someone reports my post to the mods for no apparent reason, the more it makes me think something is amiss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.248K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 61961742 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51321217 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.