MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Hi Mate Thanks for your post and I would like to share my...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Mate

Thanks for your post and I would like to share my knowledge - correct me if I am wrong.

1. The 87 assays that delayed from December were released at 17/02/2021 "Reconnaissance Drilling Confirms Regional Prospectivity".
    Currently (under the 2021 drilling programme) we are waiting 85 holes' results & from the previous Ann (24/05/21) "the back logs are currently being cleared and expected news flow over the coming weeks." So I am expecting news in this week

2. Yes CAV has released Kookynie AC drilling results within approx. 5 weeks timeframe. I think it is very critical to understand whether AC and RC drilling require similar timeframe in terms of getting result. So I googled it but unfortunately I cannot get the clear answer, so if anyone can share the knowledge please share.

I would like to share the link because I think it gives some hints - https://www.harlsan.com.au/what-is-air-core-drilling/
    In this link it says that AC drilling enables real-time sampling which is one of key difference compared to RC drilling. So I am assuming that this could be a reason? However to be fair, It also says that both methods are efficient methods depend on the circumstances so I am not sure.

3. New CEO. I personally thought JL is capable CEO material but I think I also can understand why he became CTO at this point of time.
    About the remuneration, I am not sure whether the 60K is additional remuneration or not as CEO is additional responsibility for him along with his current role of CFO and executive director. I tried to research more professional information of him (work experiences ect.) but couldn't find it from the web, so if anyone has more information, please share.

I strongly recommend you (who has concerns/questions) to contact JL or MCT directly as they will give you more clear answers on your concerns/ questions (I did last time and received reply from JL quickly!)

From my last email to Jason, he said that JORC update is progressing well and expected by late June (Or July as it depends on the assays turnaround). So I am waiting it!

I also very disappointed with the market reaction, from my point of view, MCT has solid fundamental and has great potential, but as you know it is what it is, but I still hope the great result in this week!

All in my opinion only and do your own research!

Cheers

Last edited by SCJH: 08/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.038K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 95492362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63024416 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.