AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

what to expect - beyond 100% finance

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    I thought I would start a new thread as I think not much has been discussed what will happen AFTER 100% Finance has been agreed. What I'm looking to define is a "Road Map" of key milestones between 100% Finance approved and 1st production sale which is approx a 12 months time frame.

I'll start off the conversation with a repost from Chedz regarding licenses. Now some of these will be milestones and require a announcement to be made to the ASX some not. Ive bolded what may be some key licensing milestones. Here's the link to Chedz post:-

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2058045&msgid=12117687

""Article 8 - The Government shall, in exercising its powers of control, issue the following licenses:

I - Preliminary License (LP) - granted the preliminary planning phase of the project or activity, approving its location and design, attesting the environmental viability and establishing the basic requirements and conditions to be met in the next phases of its implementation;

II - Installation License (LI) - authorizes the installation of the project or activity in accordance with the specifications of the plans, programs and projects approved, including environmental control measures and other conditions, which constitute a determinant;

III - Operating License (LO) - authorizes the operation of the activity or project, after checking the effective fulfilment of those given in the previous licenses, with environmental control measures and conditions established for the operation. The environmental permits may be issued separately or successively, according to the nature, characteristics and stage of development or activity.

Article 9 - The CONAMA define when necessary environmental permits specific, observed the nature, characteristics and peculiarities of the activity or project, as well as the compatibility of the licensing process with the stages of planning, implementation and operation.

10 - The environmental licensing procedure will follow the following steps:

I - Definition by competent environmental agency, with the participation of the entrepreneur, documents, projects and environmental studies needed to initiate the licensing process corresponding to the license being applied for;

II - Application of the environmental license by the entrepreneur, accompanied by the documents, projects and studies relevant environment, giving due publicity;

III - Analysis by the competent environmental agency, part of SISNAMA, documents, projects and environmental studies presented and conducting technical inspections when necessary;

IV - Request for clarifications and additions by the competent environmental agency, part of SISNAMA only once, based on the analysis of documents, projects and environmental studies presented, when appropriate, there may be a reiteration of the same request if the clarifications and additions have not been satisfactory;

V - Public hearing, when applicable, in accordance with relevant regulations;

VI - Request for clarifications and additions by the competent environmental agency arising from public hearings, when appropriate, with possible repetition of the request when the clarifications and supplementary information were not satisfactory;

VII - Issuance of technical opinion and, when applicable, legal opinion;

VIII - Approval or denial of the license application, giving due publicity.

1 - In the procedure of environmental licensing should compulsorily contain the certificate of the City, stating that the location and type of project or activity are in accordance with the legislation applicable to the use and occupation of land and, where appropriate, the authorization to remove vegetation and grants for water use, issued by the competent bodies.""

So far as timeframes are concerned the maximum timeframe could be up to 6 months or up to 12 months if a public hearing is required though I doubt that this would be required for a project of this size and given the fact that the land is largely rural.

All of the above would be for the granting of the full mining license. From what I understand of the trial mining license once we have finance approval we are already right to go mining in a limited capacity.

Now as mentioned in the last paragraph it appears we also need a trial mining license ...Not sure if we have this yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.