AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I followed AVB closely about 2-3 years ago and only recently...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I followed AVB closely about 2-3 years ago and only recently started buying again. I do not know every in and out about AVB but I ike to think i know the material/relevant information. I hold three shares long term and trade various shares when I see opportunity...

My point is, I also LOVE lots of GOOD news and updates as often as possible as that is obviously a catalyst for the SP and helps us to make money?

This is a listed company who has longer term goals than a short term trader has. Most Investors have a longer term view when investing in shares IMO.

Right now AVB is working towards increasing the resource/JORC.
    I am sure they doing their best to get the best deal with Vale.
    I am sure they are flat out with day to day work like phones call,bills,financial statements,monthly reporting ect ect

WE need to TRY be more patient and look at the bigger picture and all the variables IMO..

( I was hoping for AVB to trade higher today BUT seems like we still have selling pressure,,,nothing new IMO, when the demand increases or supply dries up we will go higher...Will it be due to good news or will it just happen? I wish I knew but I wanna be holding when that day comes so I am buying)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.