When was Gillard,s credibility destroyed?, page-131

1. 6,113 Posts.
    "The we may eventually see the real julia."
    Hairy I like your optimism, but Julia Gillard has ducked and weaved her way from her first employment to the most publicised job in the land.(Prime Minister)

She is back in the public eye lately to shrug off this one last accusation. i.e related to the RC.

We have seen the "real Julia', the "new Julia", the "old Julia", the "politically failed Julia" and Julia on the stand!!
    They are all the same, "a wolf in sheep's clothing."
    She is a protected species!!

When she was on the stand in the RC she did her best work, she did not have to fool the voter!! only the law!!
    It was a hotly anticipated appearance but it offered little new information or fireworks. So will this two decade long saga be finally put to rest?

e.g remember!!!!
    In her ALP Campaign Launch speech Julia Gillard guaranteed the following, “I’ll bring the Budget to surplus in 2013 and it’s why each and every day of this campaign, every time I have announced that we would spend on a new priority, we have also announced we would make the matching savings because I will not delay bringing the Budget to surplus by one hour, by one day. The Budget is coming back to surplus in 2013″. http://www.alp.org.au/federal-government/news/speech–julia-gillard,-alp-campaign-launch,-brisba/
    ...of course what she guaranteed above was Wayne Swans budget talk fiasco!!!
    • Carbon Tax – The LIE to steal the election.
    I would like to think life would go on without thoughts of Julia Gillard, but while she has breath, she will keeping coming back at us like "a squash ball."
    She will not be "missed"(in a political sense), but never "forgotten"!!

cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.