IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I had one on ignore and then realised the other was also wasting...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I had one on ignore and then realised the other was also wasting space. So now they're both out of the loop. Perhaps the thread will not deter me as much as it has lately. Also good to see some share price recovery and hope this leads to much more investor interest in Citronen.

As for NFC, it was much more than a site visit. They were keen for a long time, and spent a lot on their side preparing their required approvals - including a few site visits, and delegations to the Greenland authorities as well as Greenland reciprocated visits to China. As I understand it, NFC got caught with changing Chinese mining regulations to reduce the sorry number of environmental disasters and deaths, so that they were obliged to totally re-engineer the project from what the Australians had done. It all became too hard and surprised me given the obvious looming demand for zinc as well as the geo-political side. China were courting Greenland and proposed to upgrade their two airports (Belt and Rail) and I don't know whether that's still going ahead.

Funny how after all the hard work of getting the approvals, BFS and so close to funding with that earlier London mob - I understand a couple of offers were tabled but Jonathan Downes didn't think they were good enough, especially for existing shareholders, of which he was quite heavily invested - the project now is that much closer to fruition arising from heightened geo-politics and opportunistic application for the EXIM funding.

Incredible how things can turn out. I would be gobsmacked if this project doesn't proceed now, with all the factors Kevin103 lists above.

Comfortable being BIG with IBG smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 9428625 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 604582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.14am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.