ill give you 5 LNP i dont like right now - the National...

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    ill give you
    5 LNP i dont like right now
    - the National supporting the Greens prob WOW and COL is pointless they have under 3 percent margins
    - using super to buy property will just screw young people out of retirement later
    - increasing the retirement age
    - any MP who are anti climate change it isnt that i think it is some lunatic emergency but we need to look after the planet sensibly esp Australian land markets like the Coral in the Great Barrier reef - these land marks could be used as cash cows for the tourism industry
    - although i 'do not trust' China they are our biggest trade partner, i support the Alliance with the US but we need to let those to suprpowers have it out politically, we can benefit greatly from fostering both relationships

5 things i like about the ALP
    im not a fan of the current government but im going to give this a shot
    - the want mend the trade relationship wit China this is the biggest positive of having an ALP government
    - they havent just thrown money around like past ALP parties ie Ruud [however lets see what the new budget says]
    - education the changes to HECS are senisble and fair Jason Clare is probably one of the few ALP ministers i'd vote for he has suprising a lot of common sense which isnt something the 'front bench' has a lot of
    - greener future although i dont agree with 'how' they are doing this it is better then completely ignoring it i think the LNP will now take Green energy more seriously after last election and credit to the ALP needs to be given there - im not some CO2 is evil activies i think 80 percent of the climate lunatics is bullshit but deforrestation, micro plastic in the ocean and exiction of multiple speices cannot be ignored

see it wasnt that hard Pinohoo ill be voting for Dutton next election, he is the better leader of the two - no matter how bias you are you know that is true, although you wouldnt ever admit it Albo is a fool and so is most of his bench Bowen, Wong etc - if i could id have LIttleproud over Dutton but nationals dont lead the LNP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.