''if the French authorities imprisoned you for coming into...

1. 81,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''if the French authorities imprisoned you for coming into France and claiming Asylum wouldn't you be pretty pissed off? wouldn't you feel aggrieved at the treatment by a so-called fair France - or Aus in the context??''

yes - I would also be thinking that the whole world was against me

''inhumane treatment causes anger; anger turns to emotional state of hatred; hatred then desires pay-back/revenge''

for many yes --

inhumane treatment causes anger; anger turns to emotional state of hatred; hatred then desires pay-back/revenge

definitely - for many. But, I don't think we have to analyse it further than 'anger' -

once we get to emote anger ------------- we get a blockage of logic (plenty of refs for that) - and in many - we get lash out -

that seems to be a very normal human reaction in a large number of people

I agree with the basis of what you are saying ------------ putting people behind bars or barbed wire - detaining them, for the mere fact of trying to find somewhere to live is a horrible idea and a very dumb idea

but, I go further than that and think - why are they on the move anyway - and it mostly comes down to what Western nations - today and for decades at the behest of the USA - have created by interfering in what has become migration routes - by creating wars, changing regimes etc etc.

the migrations are a result of Western interference - modern - America and in the centuries past - colonialism, which has set back places like Africa by the enrichment of colonial powers -

all we are really seeing is chickens coming home to roost - and then, we think the chickens are bad and put them in tiny cages

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.