just on a personal note -- ''inhumane treatment causes anger;...

1. 81,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    just on a personal note --

''inhumane treatment causes anger; anger turns to emotional state of hatred; hatred then desires pay-back/revenge''

I have never experienced the 'revenge' thing --------- but, I haven't experienced inhumane treatment either - but, I've sure been abused and suffered injustice - but, not on the scale of many of these people displaced from nations and have dark skin

I haven't a single bone in my body that creates revenge or vindictiveness - maybe it would come with inhumane treatment - I don't know. But I suspect if I did want to hit out ----------- I'd want to make sure it was the right target.

I do feel that I'd like to wack off the planet those who cause the human to be so bad and so horrible ------------ but, I'll never turn into a terrorist etc - because - one just can't identify the cause --------- the fault lies with the character and nature of the animal - and no amount of hitting or kicking or bombing or shooting will help there

if, after death - I find that there is some kind of bigger system and organised - and that my role, my journey was to observe, evaluate and report back and vote on to continue the experiment or to end it -------------------- I'd go for end it now.

Start again. Maybe give dogs or whales or worms the keys to the doors - forget the monkeys

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.