AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"But instead you just get mocked for investing in AVB"...

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1738
    "But instead you just get mocked for investing in AVB"
    "Mocking...belittling"
    "Who was predicting 16c share price next week?"

Ive been reading AVB posts for about 6 years and the same description can be said for the rose coloured glass brigade. Very aggressive when well thought and researched negative views were put forward. Coupled with the constant best case scenario's hypotheses and the "but what management is really saying" doesn't make intelligent convo. Maybe the reason for the current sentiment is the following;

*AVB have ANN 12000 cu for the next 2 years not 18000 cu deluded by some.
    *AVB will not have a revenue of $17+ml by EFY. deluded by some
    *AVB will not have a MC to sustain a SP of 16cts by EFY deluded by some. ATM the sp is 6.3cts and we are in June next week.
    *To price in the SP of 6cts for PB valued by a broker 2 years ago under more favourable macro conditions is just ludicrous. The lease and the JORC from that lease is already factored into the current MC.
    *AVB's constant laps of achieving benchmarks in the stipulated time frame, funding, decision to mine, off takes etc etc.
    *AVB's constant regurgitated ANN with no news just recycled info.
    *AVB's lack of PR.
    *The constant reminders by some that that's all in the past Rusty..... but the nightmare for investors just keeps rolling on.
    *AVB's constantly reminding shareholders of JV, partners, other leases and exploration FOR INCREASED SHAREHOLDER VALUE.......still hasn't happened!!.
    *AVB's big management team that can boast a 12000cu/pa plant over the next 2 years as per all forward projected ANN....wow!

These issues above do take effect on the market and shareholders. Its human nature to lament and discuss as mature adults not the harsh response by some rose boys that I have been reading for years now.
    Yes HH and AC do get on my nerve at times as I'm invested in AVB big time but up till now they have been right.... "the sand pit".... yep! how right was that. It seems the market thinks so too. Now we have moved over the years from a 50000 cu PB production down to Trial mine to AN. OK I'm calling PB the "pot hole" because management will need to re engineer the AN plant to get any decent revenue from PB U/G to make this worth while to the market. There just isn't enough capacity at AN to get the market's attention. Maybe at best 5000 cu without any re engineering and costs. Hopefully management will ANN a sound plan moving forward until then its just a "pot hole".

These posters want to act like children and run of to another forum, so be it. I rang the HC management for support to have some of these posters back when suspended. I enjoy reading all views but was surprised how these rose boys banded together on any negativity and now I'm reading that's its all the negative views fault for the silence........give me a break and grow up. To many emotional investors here with no idea how to make money up till now IMHO. (hopefully AVB revenue/SP ratio will improve soon)

Risk with AVB.
    Take over; slowing all mining and exploration implementation for a best (cheapest) possible price...(sounds familiar)
    Macro conditions; slowing all production mining until copper cycle improves.
    The big 4 accumulation on small volume for the next 2 years until copper spot improves.

Hope management have a surprise for the AGM and unfortunately the Melbourne meeting just made my attendance untenable. Interested to hear any feed back.
    Should I have de vested in AVB when Poetsplus moved on and Freemans elastic band was soooo tight it bloody snapped. Yep!........the time might be near for exit plans to be drawn up with this investment. Wast of 6 years if that happens......the next few ANN will hold the key to my future with AVB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.