CYP 0.00% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Where is Fujifilm's change of substantial holding note?

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I'm going to start this post with an apology - I don't think one is owned but I've made mistakes before and I might be making another - if Fujifilm have given their change of substantial holding notice either because they didn't buy and fell below - I apologise to them for doubting them.

If ASIC or the company secretary or anybody has done their duty rather than just lets Fujifilm falling below the 5% without giving a fig - I apologise to ASIC or the company secretary.

If an shareholders or hotcopper frequent commenters are aware that Fujifilm have either bought sufficient shares to still be above %5 and so not need to report a change in substantial holding - then I apologise to them and I thank them if they show me I am ignorant compared to them on either the contents of announcements or the requirements of the listings rules and or the law relating to declarations and changes of substantial holdings.

I do not want to do any institution or any shareholder wrong.

But dammit I don't want to be wronged again either and I think Fujifilm should have reported a change and haven't. I also think the company secretary and ASIC won't do anything unless someone complains. That is what I actually think.

The reason I care is because I've been a long term shareholder and I think I and other long term shareholders have been at a disadvantage in the market because regulators aren't doing their jobs. ASX is too forgiving on the listing rules (not on CYP in particular - CYP is actually well behaved comparatively in my experience of an ASX listed company) and ASIC is routinely too busy or playing keystone cops in my estimation over several years and many in the market have started to just take for granted that there is going to be two sets of rules - the rules that apply to the little guys, the retail end of the market and the rules that apply to the politically connected or the deep pockets - the lazy asset parasites and kiss butt (upwards kick downwards and be officious downwards) bureaucrats.

Last edited by JB1975: 07/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $4.156K 20.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 54635 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.