MAY 6.06% 7.0¢ melbana energy limited

I'm not buying your argument @Kit67 - you are overlooking...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I'm not buying your argument @Kit67 - you are overlooking several realities:
    1) constant updates do not (by themselves) maketh better share prices - news of significant progress does - I can point to tons of stocks that release ann after ann - but its all drivel - so constant updates can have have the opposite effect of making the company look stupid!!!
    2) when significant progress is made you can be certain it will be announced - this does not require your patience - you have no idea how long anything significant should take to be accomplished - therefore you should not be experiencing frustration - we are not boiling eggs in a saucepan - it does not take 4 minutes to complete the next step! so don't stand over the pot wondering WTF is going on.
    3) it is extremely likely there will be delays - so expect them! and NO - MAY don't need to inform you of every setback - that's all part and parcel - unless the setback is catastrophic - so again go with the flow
    4) when dealing with science / high complexity time will blow out - deal with it - or only buy stocks that have neither
    5) the biggest point of all is that there has been a ton of information already released - we know what is going on - base your feelings on that - we will get to production in August, Nov, or 2025 - but we will get to production! you are either in or out with that proposition!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $235.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $339.1K 4.952M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 420000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 773739 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ 2167509
Last updated 14.12pm 06/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.