TLS 0.28% $3.58 telstra group limited

Such a well articulated post ,much like my posts.(thats sarcasm...

1. 9,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Such a well articulated post ,much like my posts.
    (thats sarcasm for the slower tls followers)

Imo tls is a sad story when it should be the best play on the asx.
    GR imo ,its not whether the govt trusts tls for cyber security,the issue is tls/purple can't provide competitive services in this critical cyber security sector of obvious importance.
    Tls has 50% plus of 5g spectrum,by memory they have the defense mobile contract that was delivered over budget and well beyond delivery contract date.I believe contract was renewed/upgraded but thats only because tls spent billions on network and spectrum with little bottom line effect.Typical of tls no 'smarts' involved.

Uber states again some sad but true facts.

GR if interested research CDC and Data 3,they imo only provide more viable IT cyber security for govt than tls.
    Then add Vocus/MAQ and ben slattery.

NBN is losing money/value which 100% means infraco is losing value because as posted a couple times the vocus fibre,HYPERONE and tls major city fibre will take the high value customers from nbn.etc etc etc.
    And again the competition from starlink is a major threat to nbn/infraco and mobile with DTH,teleports ,mini dishes/in real time.

Uber suggested a ceo needs 3 years,imo Brady is no different to Penn as per her first presentation and imo 66 asked the question re tls's value,if above is combined

One 'must take into account tls's pathetic return on its mobile considering the capex spent over many years,imo only tls purple valued by tls at approx $10 is a train wreck and infraco valued by tls at approx $20 billion can't be sold because it makes no money and nbn losses money and then u have extreme growing competition from dtl,cdc,MAQ ,ben slattery and starlink etc.

Tls has no time to waste ,it must split tls purple/enterprise from tls utility ,as posted keep Brady for tls utility and pay what it requires to get the best board,cfo ,ceo ,chair for tls purple because tls purple is the only potential growth division for tls and it should be massive but wont happen under current management structure.

hmm damn time to fill the green bin.

ps and where is the research into the potential of 5g and 6g that other countries understand is the future for defense etc.While tls sits on 50% of 5g spectrum. eyc where is 6g allocation for research.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.61 $3.57 $124.7M 34.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 818233 $3.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.59 105705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.59
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.58 $3.61 $3.57 16328887
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.