TLS 0.00% $3.47 telstra group limited

I have already posted tls has an excellent network whether 5g,SE...

1. 9,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I have already posted tls has an excellent network whether 5g,SE Asia /global seacables with POI and partnerships,they followed ben slattery hyperone by building a competitive major city business fibre link cost $1.5 billion etc the network is not the reason i'm not a holder.

First the problem is tls purple it can't provide the service govt,military or enterprise require if it could the $10 billion tls purple division would be making a reasonable return on the investment tls has made.

The other problem is tls does not have the high technology required by govt,military for cyber security,secure drone connectivity eg those countries who have developed 5g /6g have the potential to jam and take control of drones,china using 6g also known as xray spectrum or when in space terahertz spectrum have the ability to detect submerged submarines.
    It goes 4g,then 5g then the accepted last G is 6g or mmwave terahertz.
    Repeat my comments re 6g enhancing 5g reaction time.

Bottom line co's like DTL serve Australian govts better ,tls purple is a mess.
    The global telcos like NTT provide the technology for govts,military to make connectivity more secure,yes tls provides limited cyber security but not at the level other co's including global can etc etc etc.

Roy Chestnut at one stage was in control of Verizon for the SE Asia region now he sits on the tls board doing what? NTT offered to partner with Thodey in SE A sia NAS thodet said no thks.

Blah blah blah great potential but currently can't even get involved in esports,remember Penn photo holding a dated esports mobile control .energy?,health?

What really annoys me have been the potential opportunies including start ups tls has ignored it just sits on it butt up grading its networks but not to the satisfacton of high value customers because of technology or tls purple nas service.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.47
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.48 $3.49 $3.46 $55.25M 15.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 195795 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 499543 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.48
  Change
0.000 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.48 $3.49 $3.47 8410022
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.