TLS 0.55% $3.67 telstra group limited

Ash and GR,JC (nostradamus) predictions r coming true,JC has...

1. 9,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Ash and GR,JC (nostradamus) predictions r coming true,JC has been talking about foxtel for some time,i would read his posts and go ok but i still liked/like foxtel but absolutely cracks r appearing and probably starting with foxtels imo now relatively high subscription fees.
    It seems foxtel and tls tv r on a collision course.ie tls tv netflix foxtel netflix,foxtel suggesting they will follow the developing tls tv business model.
    I'm going to limit my opinion because the content business is changing so fast and i know nothing about apple tv and how will that effect the market and like netflix will they provide their apple tv thru foxtel/tls tv?.
    Esports will b massive for tls.
    Sports for news is a major attraction for foxtel and as posted tls had written foxtel to nil before news included fox sports tls valued that content by reintroducing a book value on foxtel by memory $270m.but negotiated new shareholding down to 35%.
    Apparently much of foxtel's content is coming up for renewal?.
    lol AT&T merger with time warner and time warners content, i believe at&t provides tls US mobile roaming services is that good for tls tv when some of that content comes up for renewal.?
    Foxtel cancelling the business channel,speers going to the abc.
    What attraction will tls's national mobile b for global content providers,maybe lets include tls's sea cable network for a few content providers..
    etc etc etc
    oops not to forget foxtels ex ceo saying something has to give,which probably sums up 'content' business model developments.

Bottom line for me,due to tls's nbn customer base,tls's mobile customer base,tls's far superior mobile network and global connectivity,tls's potential to negotiate with apple,at&t etc etc i would absolutely prefer tls's competitive advantages in future content distribution and ownership when the opportunities arise.

ps also tls is already in bed with basically every global content owner and global telco and global tech co.
    lol i forgot and lets not forget the amazon tv agreement with tls ie $6.99 and u get amazon tv on yr tls mobile plan
    I prefer to sit back and watch content developments and post in exile on energy,energy developments r very simple compared to 'content' developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.67
Change
0.020(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.66 $3.69 $3.66 $51.96M 14.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5435 $3.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.68 315417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.68
  Change
0.020 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.69 $3.65 4480143
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.