PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where we at?, page-258

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hello Mozz dear old friend I am of the understanding that you are pretty aware of my humble stance regards the state of this company and in particular my view that the science is currently 2nd tier to the finance. Of course they go hand in hand but at this stage it’s all about the money. I am only phased about Paul's salary by virtue of his overall management of the company finances, appears mismanaged to me because there is bugger all. Hell. you should only get what you deserve and on those merits a million hours of toil to achieve the current situation still means one is paid too much. But hey aside from a few less bickies in the tin a salary is not the main issue by far. There also has to be accountability and in turn governance and clearly again the company broadcast over and again that they had all the levers under control. I’d personally take that responsibility on behalf of all SH’s not just the corporates a number of times over to the detriment of the SP and sort of unshared mentality. It has not transcended to all shareholders equally in my opinion and the never ending stories about big pharmer, well it’s all bloody phooey isn’t it? I will never buy another share in this company and terribly disappointed it has got to this horrible situation as I have shared the story with others close and not so close. However one little light has me thinking there are other companies around that also offer asymmetric opportunities and manage their finances to perfection whilst working on the edge of the 4th Industrial Revolution to what I imagine will be a multi billion $ success. Off topic, but AXE is but one and refreshing to have some faith that what I am told is what I can believe.PAR would do us all a favour if they could emulate some poignant aspects of their business model before the final curtain arrives. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.