"it will be a long time before America allows the use of...

1. 898 Posts.
    "it will be a long time before America allows the use of cryptocurrency."

Have you checked on how many Queensland taxi drivers are keeping a bale of hay in their boot? You obviously haven't been keeping up with the latest news in Wyoming either. Technologies have no requirements to appeal to an authority to be accepted in a market. Faxing in the United States was banned under federal law in the 1980s, yet it had little bearing on market acceptance.

" the chinese control a lot of BTC (via mining)"

Not really. Bitmain had quite a bit, but then went binging on Btrash and have now had to cut away 50 - 80% of their staff. Most mining moved out of China a very long time ago to places with cheaper electricity.

"and the russians have a big amount of BTC (most likely stealing via scams and ransomware)"

My recommendation to you is to engage the critical thinking parts of your brain, so that brainless conspiracy theories like this aren't uncritically accepted.

"All you will be able to do is gamble with these "turds" and hope that somebody else wants to have a heavier bag."

Bitcoin is about self sovereignty, building capital and censorship resistance. You are one of the most bizarre people online. You claim you own Bitcoin, but then repeat all of this garbage (Ignoring your altcoins, which simply either reveal a speculative mindset or an ignorance on basic monetary economics). Meet your twin Steve:

Steve: Hi, my name's Steve. I don't believe in cars and think they're useless turds. Later this evening I'll be driving my Camry down to the shops to buy my groceries.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.