CAY 5.33% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

Who could fund CAY and why.

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Looking at who would fund CAY and why.

IMO, I believe CAY will have no problem funding Minim Martap, and I believe green funds will possibly be pushing the way. Now the affect they can have on stock prices through their major pursuit of cleaner greener minerals and energy can be staggering.

Now there are many green funds out there, an example being; iShares MSCI Global Impact ETF with $421.60 Million (USD) of assets under management and who’s fund description reads.

“The iShares MSCI Global Impact ETF seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of positive impact companies that derive a majority of their revenue from products and services that address at least one of the world's major social and environmental challenges as identified by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.”

Now under the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals is Goal 12, Chemical Waste, Chapter 20, and one target of Chapter 20 is,

1. preventing or minimizing the generation of hazardous wastes as part of an overall integrated cleaner production approach;

So, CAY have a high-grade low contaminant product requiring less caustic soda and therefore is more environmentally friendly and meets a requirement of chapter 20.

Or Norway's sovereign fund with over $1 trillion in value, it like many others see cleaner greener projects as being sustainable and good for the environment, and with Norway’s MAJOR push to electric vehicle's it’s the type of fund that could invest heavily in CAY.

So, with assets under management in the U.S. using sustainable investing strategies having risen to $17.1 trillion at the start of 2020, (that’s a massive 42% increase from 2018) and it is growing just like the need for aluminum.

With approximately 250kg of aluminum needed per car and double that in terms of bauxite it’s certainly going to be an in-demand product, just remember it’s expected that the 3.24 million EV cars produced in 2020 is the starting point of a major boom in production and let's not forget one of the most successful moves of late in combustion car manufacturing was Ford's aluminum F150 approximately (2014) which saw it as the number 1 seller on and off over a several year period.

So, looking at the effect on CAY once DFS and BFS are completed and the numbers stack up, then with a mining permit granted it’s IMO a case of the funds coming in and pushing the MC to somewhere around $650M-$750M, now even at $500M MC (approximately 80c) it’s then a case of do we mine it, do we JV or do we sell out?

So, China have depleted stocks of lower grade bauxite and are hunting down a major supply, and combined with their cleaner greener push it’s not hard to see IMO where we are headed.

Possibly the largest high grade, low impurities bauxite mine on the planet with a for sale sticker on the front door.

AIMO and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $16.16K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102479 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ 31426
Last updated 12.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.